[nos-bbs] B2F bulletin fixes, etc ...

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue May 3 15:34:16 EDT 2011

Bill and group,

> Did you get a solution to the multiple To: recipient issue ?

The last solution I came up with is as follows :

   If there is more than one 'To:', then make one of them as a 'To:',
   and make the rest as a 'Cc:'. That way everyone gets the message
   delivered to them. That was my focus at the time, making sure each
   user received the message.

This solution does work (see header of an actual message below) :