[nos-bbs] JNOS & tactical calls

FiSH fish810 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 20:31:56 EDT 2011

Hi Harry,

Glad you got it working and it's nice to know that others want to use tactical
calls too.

Guess I could have done a better job of telling folks about the format of the
TacCalls file.  There are some comments inside callval.c but those should be
added to the README which is in the ./k6fsh subdirectory.  Thanks to Michael,
N6MEF for his very clear explanation.

One other thing, if you UNDEFINE MBX_AREA_PROMPT and MBX_MORE_PROMPT it should
eliminate the need to pre-configure users to "expert" mode.  We use Outpost too.

Regards,
FiSH  K6FSH

Save a life...
Be The Match