[nos-bbs] JNOS & tactical calls

Harry Stone harrystone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:54:31 EDT 2011

Well that was quick.  I'd already put them in users.dat so they would have
expert mode pre-configured for use with Outpost.  This:

cat spool/users.dat |awk {'print $1'} >TacCalls

will build that TacCalls file in one whack.  I deleted the few registered
users with valid calls from the head of the file and it was good to go.

Thanks!

harry