[nos-bbs] headless jnos consuming 100% CPU

ve1bf arto at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 22 05:18:27 EDT 2011

Harry I had the same problem here ..running jnos under
ubuntu and it was caused by two problems.
first was not having the smtp forwarding set up right
and the second was having the b2f configured in my
compile I recompiled undefining the b2f and a couple of
corrections to my smtp forwarding and haven't had the
problem since...73..Art
ve1fyi  arto at ns.sympatico.ca