[nos-bbs] jnos smtp question

Kerry Smith n3nxo at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 12:43:59 EDT 2011

I was just going to send in that this looks like someone
using a lynksys or toaster as a router problem.  I had the
SAME THING when I had a toaster as a router.  Once I removed
the Toaster, all started to work correctly.  The toaster
wants to nat EVERYTHING going out, thus, his 44 ip is either
being blocked going out, OR, it's getting nated.

He needs to setup some forwarding with someone that is NOT
SOURCE FILTERED.  This will fix the problem!  I'm 99% sure
this is what he has going.

Kerry Smith - n3nxo