[nos-bbs] just another MRTG graph ...

Alan Sieg WB5RMG wb5rmg at somenet.net
Mon Jan 31 15:36:54 EST 2011

Great Maiko...
Looks like fun. I have been using MRTG for ~15 years or so, love it.
I'm currently collecting statistics on hundreds of router and switch ports
here at NASA/MSFC/HOSC in Huntsville. I even use MRTG at home for tracking
traffic volume, ping times, cpu load . . . (I know... I know... )

Perhaps this is a starting point for further SNMP visibility into AX25.
Having a listener is an amazing first step... Hope it goes further.
  Thanks  /;^)

--
  #  Alan Sieg, WB5RMG since 1976
  #  http://wb5rmg.wordpress.com