[nos-bbs] jnos2 forwarding problem...

ve1bf arto at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 7 19:46:45 EST 2011

ok two ideas ...one you have no new messages to
send to him...but most likely an error in the forward.bbs
file...don't forget between all entrys you have to have
that -------- line...or else it won't work...
bbs entries that is ..
and one more idea..you can't just tell your system to send
bulls...you have to list the area's you want to send him
in your forward.bbs...you system is set up with areas...
hope that helps...73...Art