[nos-bbs] removing stale tty lock files

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Wed Feb 23 15:59:23 EST 2011

Hi Ian,

Yes, I would agree.  But since JNOS runs as root, I would also think that it
could delete whatever it wanted.  Curious.

Next step:  Since I can't seem to recreate the problem on a different
machine, I'll get access to the machine in question and try to recreate
there.  Then see what I can see.

Michael