[nos-bbs] Compiling JNOS with TUN0 on Ubuntu 6.06

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 13:17:15 EST 2011

Thanks Maiko,   I'll try that first thing tonight after work.  Or soon
if I get ambitious enough to use the little screen and keyboard on the
smart phone to access the home system.

I felt a bit guilty about posting on a 6.06 issue...  That's an old OS
and hard to believe it's about near the end of its 5 year life.  I
remember thinking how it seemed it would last forever back when it
first came out.

I will also duplicate my setup on a slightly newer, 8.04 LTS, system
but that's more for the real infrastructure and I'm hoping to get a
bit more out of the older box before I move the last service (SVN) off
it and rebuild it with 10.4.

More in a bit on this latest JNOS adventure...

73,
Bill - WA7NWP