[nos-bbs] IPv6

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:15:45 EST 2011

Don,

It won't be effected as you can route IPV4 over IPV6 tunnels in linux.
(This to connect the gateways itself)
They also have also to setup IPv4 to IPv6 NAT boxes in all Internet
exchanges as
that is the main problem with the conversion because the world will not
switch to IPV6 all at the same time.
Of course jnos has to be adapted for IPV6 if you want to reach that net
directly from
it.

73,

Bob VE3TOK