[nos-bbs] please remind me of JNOS features asked for in the past ...

ve1bf arto at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 20 11:45:15 EST 2011

Makio first of all thanks for all you have done and are
doing with the jnos ..I know it takes up a great deal of
your time...
I would like to see a second trace window that I can
watch just one port  example hf port on it own
and the others coming in on the f9 screen. I think it would
be helpful in tracking a problem ...just an idea
btw Merry Christmas all...73...Art