[nos-bbs] please remind me of JNOS features asked for in the past ...

Chris kc2rgw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 18:40:53 EST 2011

I have one, you have the axUI mode which is neat.  Toss a switch into
the UI mode session so it could be left open monitoring all packets,
in ascii text mode, packet and the payload.

The other thing, and I have no idea if I'm just using a weird
xterminal or what, but in console, I can't figure out a way to scroll
back in the buffer so I just telnet into my node to get around that.
No clue at all if it's possible or a crazy task but it would be great
to have scroll back in the console/color mode.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 6:10 PM, Wm Lewis <thunderft at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Would still like to have the White Pages like TNOS has.
>
> :)
>

>> Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 15:04:58 -0600
>> From: maiko at pcs.mb.ca
>> To: nos-bbs at tapr.org
>> Subject: [nos-bbs] please remind me of JNOS features asked for in the past
>

>> Before I put out another official release ...
>>
>> I need people to remind me what they have asked for (and are
>> still waiting on) to be put into any future JNOS release.
>>
>> I have a todo list, the problem is I have allowed it to become
>> scattered all over the place in multiple email folders, and loose
>> notes, for that my profuse apologies, so if you don't mind, let's
>> do this one last time.
>>
>> Maiko

73  de Chris -- KC2RGW
KC2RGW at W2LI.#NNJ.NJ.USA.NOAM