[nos-bbs] agwpe/flexnet interfaces, JNOS for Windows, and so on ..

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Dec 12 14:42:00 EST 2011

Jerry,

> I run JNOS on Linux and AGWPE on a Windows computer.

I don't know if there is a way to link the two at this time, I have
never tried or looked into it. That's something I will try and work
on over the next little while.

> I have WINMOR on a third computer. Is there documentation on what
> needs to be compiled in JNOS and how to connect the systems ?

   http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/documents/practical/

Look at the very end under the WINMOR section.

This is VERY experimental, it's been a while since I last worked on it.

Maiko