[nos-bbs] Bulletins Issue

Raymond Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 4 13:39:52 EST 2011

I am running JNOS 2.0i on CentOS Linux 5.7.

I have noticed recently, probably after simply adding an area to my
"rewrite" file; Every message, whether from forwarded bulletins, local
messages, private messages, and even emails are placed in the
/jnos/spool/mqueue directory as, for example, 12345.txt along with the
accompanying *.lck and *.wrk files. No additions to the
/jnos/spool/mail/area.txt files since 30 Nov 11, according to file time
stamps.

I have looked through my rewrite file for any anomalies and can find
nothing. What, if anything, should I look for?

73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
Visalia, CA DM06