[nos-bbs] Strange messages

Raymond Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 3 12:14:39 EST 2011

Over the last two days, I have noticed some apparant attempts to send mail.
This is one example  in /jnos/spool/mail/check.txt.

They appear to be from the same Hotmail address, but the IP addresses and
the "received from" address and domain are always different. The Subject and
the To: address are always the same along with the "Content-Type:"
information. Here is the latest, with my IP addresses removed.