[nos-bbs] JNOS & tactical calls

FiSH fish810 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 22:29:36 EDT 2011

Michael,
Look in config.h for MBX_AREA_PROMPT and MBX_MORE_PROMPT.  They should be
DEFINEd by default for the "old" behavior.  To get the behavior that you want,
they both should be UNDEFINEd after or instead of the DEFINE.  And this only
applies to JNOS 2.0i and later versions.

Hope that helps.

FiSH  K6FSH

Save a life...
Be The Match