[nos-bbs] Jnos 2.0i+ "headless" install issue

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Wed Apr 13 12:43:03 EDT 2011

Hi Joel,

We're running JNOS in a screen session, too.  We use PuTTY and have a setup
saved for accessing the JNOS console.  The setup ensures that we always have
the same screen size and we even check the box in Putty that disallows
changing the size.  We have several sysops that share the duty and all have
that PuTTY setting.  Works FB for over a year now.