[nos-bbs] trace files

Alan Sieg WB5RMG wb5rmg at somenet.net
Wed Sep 22 23:39:33 EDT 2010

Maiko - just a thought, would there be any value in handing it off to
the unix SYSLOG as a function call, and let the OS handle putting the
bytes onto the disk ? Sure it wouldn't work under DOS, but ifdef ?
At least as an option ... Just a thought.

   ;^)

--
  #  Alan Sieg, WB5RMG since 1976
  #  http://wb5rmg.wordpress.com