[nos-bbs] Wow - try this instead of net2kiss or kissattach !!!

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Sep 16 23:17:12 EDT 2010

Okay, just to clarify something I was unclear about in my last email :

The 'kissattach' program CREATES a kernel ax.25 network interface
for a KISS enabled TNC connected to a particular serial port.

The 'net2kiss' program CREATES a pseudo tty (fake serial port) for
a particular kernel ax.25 network interface.

The JNOS 2.0 'attach baycom' command will let you go direct to the
kernel ax.25 network interface, bypassing any need for 'net2kiss'.

I don't use the ax25-tools, so sorry about any confusion here.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM