[nos-bbs] bizarre - power spike, tnc kiss frame corruption, jnos crashes

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Sep 12 11:07:28 EDT 2010

Morning,

> No more short circuits please

You know how it is - you get an idea in your head, and suddenly those
base boards that your other half wanted you to paint and install three
years ago are no longer important, and you decide (impulsively may I add)
that the furnace and laundry room is too dark, and needs a new flourescent
light fixture to make it brighter - which it is now, it's great !

> Best to stick to software

I actually have a degree in Electrical Engineering, just never got into
the industry, and went the software developer route instead. I actually
have a very good understanding of electricity, although one would never
know that based on my latest antics (bwah ha ha) ...

Maiko :)