[nos-bbs] bizarre - power spike, tnc kiss frame corruption, jnos crashes

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Sat Sep 11 06:22:03 EDT 2010

Greetings,

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010, Ian Wade G3NRW wrote:

> From: Maiko Langelaar <maiko at pcs.mb.ca>
> Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010   Time: 22:20:37
>
> >my kid is hanging on the ceiling tiles with white knuckles :)
>
> Hey, Maiko, take it easy there. We (and your kid) need you! No more
> short circuits please. Best to stick to software :-)

   As the saying goes:  "Beware of Programmers bearing Screw Drivers!"

   I *always* carry a small screwdriver in my shirt pocket and have never
claimed to be a programmer :)

      --- Jay  WB8TKL

Train how you will Operate, and you will Operate how you were Trained.
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]                            |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.org] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|