[nos-bbs] headless version of jnos 2.0i ...

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Wed Oct 27 14:05:07 EDT 2010

Greetings Jim (et al),

   finger info@<FQDN>

# finger info at ampr.nuge.com
[ampr.nuge.com]
JNOS 2.0a (80386), compiled May 06 2005 22:16:16 by BC 0410
for Jay Nugent WB8TKL, containing:

TCP Servers: SMTP FINGER FTP
             TELNET TTYLINK
             CONVERS POP3
TCP Clients: SMTP FINGER FTP TELNET TTYLINK
             CONVERS POP3 TIME LOOK
    with TCP/IP access controls
UDP Servers: DOMAIN-NAMESERVER REMOTE(with DYNIP)
UDP Clients: REMOTE
Mailbox Server
Full Service BBS with:
     AX.25 mail forwarding
           with FBB Style Compressed Forwarding
     BBS 'R:-line' compatibility
Internet Services:  AX.25 Digipeating (24 ports)  IP Encapsulation
Hopcheck IP path tracing
7 interrupt buffers of 2048 bytes
Generic async (8250/16450/16550) interface driver
Async interface drivers:  KISS-TNC  POLLED-KISS  AX.25
Async IP drivers:  Serial Line (SLIP)
FTP Software's PACKET driver interface
Generic ethernet driver
Hardware interface packet tracing (minimal monitor-style trace available)

   Tells ya what was compiled in.  Perhaps not in the format you were
looking for...

   Enjoy!
      --- Jay WB8TKL

        () ascii ribbon campaign in
        /\ support of plain text e-mail

Train how you will Operate, and you will Operate how you were Trained.
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]                            |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.org] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|