[nos-bbs] JNOS, KPC3+, Windows XP

fish810 fish810 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 14:31:59 EDT 2010

Well that's why I used the word "may" :-)

Also I noticed you use:

attach asy 0x3f8 - ax25 vhf 4096 256 9600

I used this:

attach asy 0x2F8 3 ax25 vhf 2048 256 9600

The "3" is supposed to be the comm port IRQ vector.  I'm not sure what "-" will
do.

Finally, I and several other hams here in Santa Clara County, CA started out
with JNOS on Windows.  We had many odd problems.  Finally we bit the bullet and
started running JNOS for Linux.  IMHO, Linux is far superior to Windows for
hosting an app like JNOS.

Good luck.

FiSH

Save a life...