[nos-bbs] JNOS + WINMOR Sound Card TNC - progress report ...

Y. Robert Sismanyan ve2har at videotron.ca
Sun Oct 3 14:38:46 EDT 2010

Hi Maiko,

After being a registered user of RMS Express, I am totally convinced that Winmor
addition to JNOS will be a very big advantage without spending a fortune for a Pactor
TNC. Also Winmor capability in TNOS will be a big plus ...

Remaining is in your hands. You can be hundred per cent sure, amateur radio community
will greatly appreciate your efforts for this project and will bring JNOS to its deserved
modern compatible level with other softwares.

Regards,
Robert