[nos-bbs] ubuntu 9.1 compiles OK now, but...

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 01:23:29 EST 2010

Bill:

To start it in  virtual tty5 add </dev/tty5>/dev/tty5 2>&1 to the "exec"
line in your startnos file.

like:

exec ./jnos  -g2 -w7+4 -d </dev/tty5>/dev/tty5 2>&1

export TERM=linux is not necessary

Don't use tty5 (or whatever console not in use) to your tty5.conf file
if you use
</dev/tty5>/dev/tty5 2>&1 , etc  in your startnos file.

You can stop and start tty5 with the commands:

initctl stop tty5
initctl start tty5

73,

Bob VE3TOK