[nos-bbs] ubuntu 9.1 compiles OK now, but...

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 21:12:13 EST 2010

You don't see the JNOS console remotely but you'll see the bbs menu,
the same as when a jnos user logs in, that is right.

You'll only see the jnos console when you are physically there.

Normally I don't need to see the jnos console remotely (Except for test
purposes and in that way
is the program "screen" very handy)

73,

Bob VE3TOK