[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0h and 2.0i crashing

Raymond Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 15 08:41:59 EST 2010

FYI:
I have had an issue as well, which may or may not be related. When I logged
in, it stated that the mail file was busy. After looking, I found a lock
file "/jnos/spool/mail/w6ray.lck" (I think this is the correct path.) After
deleting the file, I was able to log in. I always try to log out normally,
but this happens no matter how, either with "(B)ye" or timeout.

However, now that JNOS is locked up, I have no way to access the computer I
made  some minor changes to the network which caused me to lose contact. I
am not hearing anything or either of the RF ports and cannot connect to
JNOS.

Thanks for your hard work!!

Ray Quinn W6RAY
Visalia, CA