[nos-bbs] Jnos crashes.

George [ham] VerDuin k8rra at ameritech.net
Fri Jun 18 10:40:01 EDT 2010

Here is a heads-up Maiko. [three of us cluster in West Mich USA].

On 06/17/2010 10:12 PM, Don LaBrenz wrote:
> I have been having some trouble of late keeping jnos up and running.
Dave WA8RSA is having similar results with 2.0h on F10.
Dave prepared a gdb trace-back [BUT got the response "no stack" instead].
Dave attempted to email some results to you off reflector with CC to me,
but so far not seen here:-(

I'm running an 2.0h compiled here on F11 without crash
    -- but have occasional "no memory" console message..
I have some trouble getting a net/rom response from Don but not Dave.
The difference may be my radio-only and small traffic volume?

I'm confident Dave sees this reflector and will send what you asked Don
for when he can.
I remember my "no memory" issue from years ago,
   but the incident fix has fallen off my mail archive.

No response needed to this note, but please keep three of us in your
trouble shooting?
Thanks.
Skip