[nos-bbs] nos-bbs Digest, Vol 71, Issue 6

Kerry Smith n3nxo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 22:14:40 EDT 2010

jnos should be able to do something like that also.  Would need
a central point of where to get the info but with the alias
and rewrite files, it could be done, with some type of mapping.

One problem  with only one place for mail to go.  Some people
have mail boxes on multiple systems pertaining to multiple
projects.  Myself, for example, have a mail box mainly for
CAP mail, one for work mail, one for BS mail, one for the ohh
dredded bill, and so forth.  I'm sure other people have the
same thing simular but in the BBS community.

You asked for comments. :)

Kerry n3nxo