[nos-bbs] Packet in the UK?

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Fri Jun 4 15:37:12 EDT 2010

WOW!!

They said you were dead!

How do I know you're not an imposter pretending to be Ian Wade? Prove
it. What is the 3rd word on line 23, page 76 of your book? :)

Sorry, can't answer your question very well. I quit the UK 12 years ago.
I think a few of the GB7IPx's are still around as is CIP.  TVG closed
when I left and IPB followed soon after when Robin moved to New Zealand.
I think Gareth still runs something over at the BBC.

Something must be working. I keep getting re-runs of messages from
G8MNY. When I left he was still big into ATV. I guess he moved on?

Mark