[nos-bbs] Clarification - who should use the JNOS rip modifications ?

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Feb 22 21:25:13 EST 2010

I should have made the following clarification from the start :

   This configuration is designed for JNOS systems that have the luxury of
   a static internet ip address, and where JNOS itself does the 44 encap,
   and where your system has an entry in the gateways file. That is the
   way my system is setup and has been for several years now.

   Also, if you are doing the 44 encapsulation in linux, then this stuff
   simply does not apply to you. That may sound obvious, but I've received
   a few emails contrary to that.

My apologies if I have confused anyone.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM