[nos-bbs] Ubuntu 9.10 issues and tip....

Chris kc2rgw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 08:42:20 EST 2010

Yeah a standard TNC is doing all the work. No problems there. It's the
soundcard packet setup that has given me headaches. I'm unsure exactly
where the issue is.

This did happen with the kernel level soundmodem as well as with the
user space soundmodem config, which leads me to suspect the ax25 or
mkiss kernel modules.

73      de     Chris       KC2RGW