[nos-bbs] Update - Timer issues in JNOS

fish810 fish810 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 14:54:44 EDT 2010

I like the idea of a week counter better than a '20 day' counter.  But since we
are taking a close look at this stuff, why not just use the GNU C library
provided- 'struct timeval'.  It supplies seconds and microseconds.  I believe
there are also a number of helper functions available to convert/manipulate this
structure.

FiSH  K6FSH