[nos-bbs] Update - Timer issues in JNOS

Glenn Thomas glennt at charter.net
Wed Aug 4 13:02:02 EDT 2010

Maiko -

Not having looked at the code, I have to ask - will the various users
of the time have any problems with the proposed time discontinuity
they will see every 20 days? Seems like a reasonable thing to look
at. The problems may be ignorable, but it seems prudent to see if
they are infact ignorable.

My $.02.

73 de Glenn wb6w