[nos-bbs] Node software

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ac.rs
Sun Aug 1 04:42:58 EDT 2010

I am writing a book chapter related to software that can simulate real
things. To reference works of others, I am interested in written reports
(web pages, online newspaper articles, e-book chapters, e-books, or
else) related to the experience with using a ham radio software that can
simulate a hardware node talking to another node. For example, when two
computers running BPQ software are connected together in a LAN they
behave similarly as 'real' hardware nodes talking each-other via RF. I
myself has some experience with BPQ but need some more sources that I
could reference parts of my text to. (In that way, the sources I
reference to will become more visible after my book is published, so do
not hesitate to suggest me reading anything that is available -
including your own reports :-))

Regards,

Misko YT7MPB