[nos-bbs] JNOS + WINMOR Sound Card TNC

Alan Sieg WB5RMG wb5rmg at somenet.net
Tue Apr 13 23:44:45 EDT 2010

Maiko said :
> I am using JNOS on Linux making a TCP connection to the
> Winmor TNC on a windows box.

Not too long ago I got some pointers from Bill towards connecting JNOS
via tcp to AGWPE on a Windows box - but I could never get the proper
JNOS attachment incantation right...... Isn't this similar ?

Is this a KISS connection, an AX25 connection, or a ???? ....

I've only been back into JNOS for a few months again,
but such a remote TNC has great appeal. I'm eager to learn more.

Perhaps you would share the autoexec.nos lines that attach such a device.
I feel I'm very close to understanding what I'm trying to do, but a good
solid example would save me some research time (that I don't have much of).

Thanks   /;^)
--
  #  Alan Sieg, WB5RMG since 1976
  #  http://wb5rmg.wordpress.com