[nos-bbs] Full duplex JNOS

Kerry Smith n3nxo at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 22:11:13 EDT 2009

Full Duplex can work, but with only one TNC, you would be running
Half Duplex, which isn't any faster than Simplex.

You would have to almost setup two different ports I would guess.
Keep in mind, GUESS is the key word here.

To set up the two bands on one TNC, I would first try taking the RX
signal from the one radio, and have the key up and tx audio to the
other radio.  Then attempt to set the TNC to full duplex.  I may be
wrong on this, but you might try the pk88 or pk232.  They might be
able to do the full duplex.  Thus, making my first couple of lines
incorrect in this statement.  Give it a try.  After all, our
community is known for making weird things work well while others
can't make them work at all.

Kerry - n3nxo