[nos-bbs] Another 64 bit source update - fixes compressed forwarding

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Oct 10 23:58:39 EDT 2009

Hi Mark and group,

I believe I have compressed forwarding working now between my main
system and my new x86_64 test system that I setup earlier today.

There is a new BETA source tarball on my site :

    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/downloads/jnos20hB3.tar.gz

I've tested compressed forwarding both ways, bulletins, private mail,
so far so good, with the basic testing that I have done. Let me know
if any other issues arise.

PS: ignore the previous code snippets. They were not complete, and would
     not have worked on their own anyways. Sorry if this created any work
     for any of you. Just use the latest tarball mentioned above. Thanks.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM