[nos-bbs] Segmentation Fault

Jack jeifer at cwo.com
Fri Nov 27 01:47:23 EST 2009

Ray,

There is a fix for the segmentation crashs! I had the same
problem and worked with Maiko (ve4klm) while he figured out
the fix.

The fix is a patch that has to be applied to the JNOS2g
source code. I assume you compiled your own JNOS. If so,
download and apply Maiko's patch-fix as directed on his
website.

http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2

I can't help you with the other issue regarding incrementing
tunnel's (ie 'tun0', tun2..etc). Perhaps someone else on the
list has some ideas and can help you.

73, Jack AA6HF