[nos-bbs] another 64 bit compatible JNOS (2.0h) Beta available

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Nov 12 22:12:26 EST 2009

Greetings,

My latest 64 bit compatible JNOS 2.0h beta release is on the
website now. Uptime on my 32 bit test system is over 16 days,
it seems quite stable, no high cpu, working very well. I got
a good amount of ax25 forwarding and smtp going, all good.

The uptime on my 64 bit test system so far is also around the
same number of days, and is showing good stability as well. It
is only configured with wormholes though, I plan on getting
an RF port on it soon for more realistic testing.

If anyone wants to try it out, the URL is as follows :

    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/64bit

Please ignore the few compiler warnings that might be present.

REMEMBER - if moving /jnos/spool files from a non 64 bit system
to a new 64 bit system, make sure you REINDEX your mail files!

Regards,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM