[nos-bbs] JNOS and B2F - the overwhelming response :)

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri May 22 12:27:18 EDT 2009

Thanks to the VERY few (3) that responded.

The new JNOS 2.0g (preliminary release out soon) will see B2F and
HFDD as undefined options by default. If you really want them, then
of course you can edit the config.h and #define them.

JNOS and WinLink are both servers. I highly doubt a majority of JNOS
operators will be forwarding with a WinLink server anytime soon, if
ever. This brings us to the client side. Airmail has B2F, but again,
I highly doubt many Airmail clients will be talking to JNOS servers.

Just one of those things :(

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM