[nos-bbs] "NOSintro -- TCP/IP over Packet Radio" is back on the web

Ian Wade g3nrw at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 22 03:58:36 EDT 2009

Hello all.

Following the resurgence of interest in NOS for emergency
communications, particularly in the nos-bbs mailing list
(https://www.tapr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nos-bbs), and requests
from individuals enquiring about the book "NOSintro", I have now
re-posted the "NOSintro" web site:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/nosintro/nosintro.htm

This is broadly as the site first appeared around 15 years ago (!), with
many of the book's 35 chapters reproduced in full. I plan to post the
remaining chapters as time allows.

Please note that the book "NOSintro" has been out of print for many
years, and I don't have any spare copies. I have no plans to have it
reprinted in its present form.

Ian, G3NRW