[nos-bbs] JNOS routing to TUN0

Doug Kalish kalish.doug at gmail.com
Sat May 16 14:58:04 EDT 2009

I had this same problem until I enabled ip forwarding.  Put into
autoexec.nos, after publishing arp:

     shell echo 1 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

    shell iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -s 192.168.27.27 -j
MASQUERADE

where eth0 is the public facing interface

This enables ip routing only when JNOS is invoked.  You can also do it
permanently if you wish.