[nos-bbs] JNOS and B2F - 2B or not 2B - opinions anyone ?

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed May 6 12:48:47 EDT 2009

Good day to all,

I seem to be using the expression 'at a crossroads' alot lately, this
time with respect to the B2F protocol - I need opinions, feelings, or
whatever else you want to throw at this email.

I've honestly had mixed feelings putting in the B2F code, but IF the
bbs portion of JNOS is to *keep up* with the up and coming systems,
the answer is pretty clear, or is it ?

Am I just *polluting* JNOS with this *new* stuff, or is this okay ?

QUESTION : How many of you JNOS users are actively using B2F, and who
            or what are you forwarding with ?

QUESTION : Should I leave B2F #undef'd in the official release ?

Unless one is using Airmail with JNOS, is there any point ?

The B2F support is *decent*, it could be better ...

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM