[nos-bbs] JNOS B2F and WL2K RMS, 64 bit JNOS, web based VNC for JNOS ...

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:55:56 EDT 2009

Hi Maiko,

It is the same script as Bill uses.
Download of messages from winlink  to jnos worked without any problem at
that time.

I'm not sure anymore or posting( forwarding to)  of messages worked
in this way so you have to test that yourself.

-----
[wl2k] P
ax25 xnet ve3mch-10 ve3mch-8
wl2k
-----

and of course an entry in the rewrite file

ve3mch at winlink.org  wl2k

73,

Bob VE3TOK