[nos-bbs] JNOS B2F and WL2K RMS, 64 bit JNOS, web based VNC for JNOS ...

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Jun 16 22:50:00 EDT 2009

A few things, first of all Bob mentioned :

> 2 months ago forwarding with WL2K RMS was still working

Bob, can you send me the necessary configs that you used at the time
to forward with the RMS system ? I would appreciate it so that I can
try it myself. I don't know off hand how to talk to an RMS system.

Quite honestly, the last tests I did was with Airmail and the *older*
W2LK PBMO systems. I must admit, I have fallen behind, and don't know
anything about the latest RMS setups. If that comment makes no sense
to anyone, then I'm most certainly lost :)

I've been a bit burnt out lately, and my focus right now is to get 64
bit going, and I have a special surprise coming soon, call it :

    Web based VNC for JNOS sessions ...

> Will see what it does with version 2g4

It's version 2.0G (not 2g4 as some have been calling it).

> I hope the CPU consumption is under control with this release.

I don't know. I'm still looking into that issue.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM