[nos-bbs] Jnos <--> MultiPSK??

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Jun 7 12:08:55 EDT 2009

Hi Hal and group,

> I have Jnos2.0-Linux on one machine pinging another machine
> runnin Win2kPro-MultiPSK that seems to be working partially

How about trying to telnet from Win2kPro to JNOS ? If you can
do that, then you know there is at least proper routing in place.

Please try that and let us know. The next thing after that is what
do you see in the JNOS logs when you try to attach the multipsk
interface ?

ARE you using version 4.13 of Multipsk ? Older ones will not
work, unless you happened to snag that beta version that had
the new KISS over tcp/ip version.

I know I mentioned the following link already, but here it is
again (actually from my mirror site, since my main web server
is having disk problems) :

   http://www.physics.umanitoba.ca/~maiko/jnos2/documents/multipsk.html

The information in the above link is what you need to do. It also includes
information on what to do on the Multipsk side. Hope that helps, that's
the best I can do right now from the JNOS side. If you can try that stuff
and send me some logs, that might possibly help solve the problem.

Regards,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM