[nos-bbs] KAM XL dual TNC with JNOS on Linux???

James French w8iss at amsat.org
Mon Jul 6 18:49:36 EDT 2009

If the KAM has the same basic infostructure like the kpc-9612, then it
will.

I did this years ago when I was still a 'greenhorn' to JNOS. That was
back in the 1.11c days. But its been so long since I have done it, that
I can't remember the exact syntax of the command that I used. I will
have to power up the OLD 286 laptop and take a look at my autoexec.nos
to get the line for you.

This may take a couple of days before you see a reply back.

James W8ISS
=====