[nos-bbs] JNOS Setup

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Wed Jan 28 07:06:30 EST 2009

Did you "attach" the packet driver for your card?

The network card will be exclusively used in JNOS/DOS. You will not be
able to use it for the purposes of the underlying machine.

I would recommend that you abandon your DOS install and go for one of
the lightweight Linux distro's (I like Voyage). You'll be able to do
everything you want without extra drivers etc. In addition you'll be on
a platform with far greater stability and support than DOS.

Mark