[nos-bbs] Q15X25 sunday testing on 20 meters ...

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Feb 7 22:02:21 EST 2009

If anyone is remotely interested ...

*** From the digitalradio yahoo group ***

Hi Rick,

Okay, getting somewhere (finally). Just need to get my HF rig
out of *storage* and hook it up to an antenna. All I have right
now is 20 meters, nothing else (sorry). We'll have to try this
during the day then - tommorrow sometime if possible ?

I setup another test box, running Slackware 11.0, and have
the 'soundmodem' by Thomas Sailer working with a JNOS system
now. I can send and receive packets, seems to be working.

What I plan to do is just leave the system running during
the day and watch for signals when I can, tuning them in to
get packet capture. If there is a specific time you want to
try, please let me know. I LOVE the sound of this mode :)

I was thinking of hanging around 14.109 USB ? Is that okay ?

Are you using parameters as suggested by this URL :

http://www.wattystuff.net/amateur/packet/q15x25setup.htm

Regards,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM